IIS7 installed but not installed

Hey thanks in advance for any help in regards to this post.

I am running IIS7 Windows Vista Ultimate.  My machine will not process simple php scripts from libraries nor will it inside Dreamweaver with admin priveledges and MySQL database however it will run Joomla, phpMyAdmin on localhost just fine.  I dont understand why this is happening. I'm kind of lost as to what is messed up.

Web Platform Installer in IIS7 says PHP5 is installed. ok. I had to manually create a phpinfo.php file to view the HTML version config.  I know where my php.ini file is located and can access it. 

When trying to follow some instructions on how to get PHP running correctly in regards to this issue specifically found here:

http://www.codingday.com/php-installation-with-extensions-mysql-for-iis7-in-windows-vista/

I do not have a php5isapi.dll file on my computer.. at all, anywhere. Not in the PHP directory, not in any other external location.  My IIS7 only has .NET included in the ISAPI Filters there is no mention of PHP rule as I tried to create one, I discovered I do not have this php5isapi.dll file.

So, my machine is not processing basic PHP scripts that I am writing or trying to run (yes the paths are correct). But it is working obviously because I can run these huge applications. 

Help? :confused:

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.