Scanner problems - cURL and Microsoft SharePoint

vineld

I am trying to scan a form search page driven by Microsoft SharePoint using PHP and cURL functions. However, I am only able to fetch the page using no search arguments at all, thereby returning all search results. As soon as I add a county variable it returns an error page without any usable message.

__VIEWSTATE is usually not an obstacle but could it have something to do with the __REQUESTDIGEST field?

Is this impossible or am I missing something?

Oh, there is an __EVENTVALIDATION field as well which is nothing until you search for a county. Is this value important to send?

What I do now is simply request the page once, fetch __VIEWSTATE and _REQUESTDIGEST and then I use these values for the subsequent requests which does not seem to work well...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.