PHP Code Help Needed

wantabe2

First of all I am still learning PHP...I've attched the code below. Everything in it works great. To give you a brief description of what the code does, the user will choose information from drop down boxes & also type in information in the other boxes. When the user clicks the submit button at the bottom, the information gets sent to a mysql database & an email is sent to the supervisor chosen from the drop down box on lines 29 - 40.

Okay..my issue is, I need the information chosen or typed in sent in that email to the supervisor. For instance, if a users fills the form out & clicks the submit button, I'd like for all the information that is sent to the mysql database also sent in an email. At this time, the code does send an email to the supervisor chosen from the drop down list but now I need it to include the information chosen on lines 88,100, 107, and 114. Can someone help me?

I am using this on a windows box with wamp server. Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

$message = 'Person: '.$_REQUEST['name'].'\n\r'.'Training Name'.$_REQUEST['training_name']
if (mail($email, "subject", $message, "info@company.com"))
{
}

btw instead $_REQUEST use $_POST cuz $_REQUEST contains values from $_COOKIES, $_POST && $_GET so in some cases u can have name collision

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.