Domain ideas for a social networking website?

TeddyKiller

I've thought long and hard about a domain for a Social Networking website I'm working on.

It's going to target similar to facebook and tagged, with uses of myspace and also will target everyone not just people. You'll be able to change your profile in an advanced way to suit what you are. (Musician, drawist, tattoo-artist, etc)

Lets get the names listing?

I've used the Web 2.0 Domain Name Generator.

I've come up with..

Dynape, Tagster, Linkclub, Pixodo, Planyx.

I haven't checked the avaliabiliy yet. I'm assuming Tagster and linkclub would definately be taken.

Dynape sounds more like an adventure game. Planyx reminds me of forbidden planet for some reason.

Anyway, hope you can help me out. :)

What ism Web 2.0 sounds like a buzz word web design companies use so they can charge more to me...

And I haven't found anyone who can give a reasonable explaination for it yet. From what I know so far, it's apparently a new version of the internet, not replacing the current, but sites must be approved so you will only have government and informational sites on www2.

What ism Web 2.0 sounds like a buzz word web design companies use so they can charge more to me...

And I haven't found anyone who can give a reasonable explaination for it yet. From what I know so far, it's apparently a new version of the internet, not replacing the current, but sites must be approved so you will only have government and informational sites on www2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.