form data displayed on more than one page, and sent via email - help

chuck_limbo

Hey, I'm making a webshop selling jewelery, and for one type of jewelery the customer must decide the length and color. These length and color variables are chosen and sen to the next page where the customer fills out a form with their postal address etc.

My concept is for the customer to chose the size and color on page, and that information to be displayed on the top of the page where they fill the address information out. The concept is half done. The variables are displayed on the address information page, but when the form is submitted and sent to my email address, the 'size' and 'color' variables are not there.

I believe there is a simple solution, but I just haven't learned it yet.

Please let me know if you can help me. I can send links of scripts if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.