web server access problem

aimseeker

hey everyone !!!!!

I have configured apache 2.2 on my machine and been trying to access it through internet(using public ip)...

I have got a "shiro router" and forwarded the port 80 on it, and tried to access the server using h**p:\\my_public_ip:80, but all thats appearing is the router's configuration page(the same one that appears on 192.168.1.1).

Since the above method didn't work so i decided to forward a different port (port:200) and changed the listen port to "200" in httpd conf file, after which i was able to access the server using h**p:\\my_local_ip:200, but again no success with the public ip, it now says "unable to connect".

28hit21.png

29c2kpx.png

5p3o0n.png

2d1mpzb.png

note:alongwith ip forwarding i have made the following two changes (and i have no idea what these two settings are for :P)

1)allow incoming ping

2)DMZ (demilitarized zone)

both these were disabled before...and yeh my router is NAT enabled.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.