Php Array value shuffle

jay_bo

This is my whole block of code.....

if (isset($_GET['id'], $_GET["delete"]) && is_numeric($_GET['id']) && $_GET['delete'] =="true")//This line gets the value and reads it

{

$prod_id = (int) $_GET['id'];

unset($_SESSION["product"][$prod_id]);

shuffle($prod_id);

header ('Location: products.php?cat=1');

}

Where am i going wrong?

try

<?php
if (isset($_GET['id'], $_GET["delete"]) && is_numeric($_GET['id']) && $_GET['delete'] =="true")//This line gets the value and reads it
{
   $_SESSION["product"] = array_values($_SESSION["product"]);   
}
?>

Sorry i should of explained what i am trying to do....I am trying to remove an item from my shopping cart which seems to work, but when i readd items they seem to mess up.

For example;

Before deletion:

Quantity      Product                                    Price

Quantity: 2 - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - £319.98 Remove

Quantity: 3 - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate - £269.97 Remove

After i remove them and readd products:

Quantity      Product                              Price

Quantity: 2 - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - £319.98 Remove

Quantity: 2 - - £0  Remove

You see the second item i add has no title or price.

This is my cart php code

$cost = number_format($_SESSION["cost"],2,".",","); //Stores data into the variable
    echo '<form name="cart" method="post" action="shopping-cart.php" >';
    echo '<p class="center"><strong>SHOPPING CART</strong></p>';
    echo '<p>No of Items: <strong>'.$_SESSION['products'].'</strong><br/>Total Price: <strong>£'.$_SESSION['cost'].'</strong></p>'; //Variables displays the data
    echo '<input type="hidden" name="price" value="'.$row["price"].'">';
    echo '<p class="button"><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Check Out"></p>';
    echo '</form>';
    echo '<form name="cart" method="post" action="logout.php" >';
    echo '<p class="button"><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Logout"></p>';
    echo '</form>';

This is My shopping cart deletion code

{
   $_SESSION["product"] = array_values($_SESSION["product"]);   
}

Many thanks guys for your help so far.

Array ( [6] => Array ( [title] => Microsoft Windows 7 Professional [description] => Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. [price] => 159.99 [qty] => 2 )

[7] => Array ( [title] => Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate [description] => Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. [price] => 89.99 [qty] => 3 )

[8] => Array ( [title] => Microsoft Windows Vista Home [description] => Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. [price] => 69.99 [qty] => 0 )

[28] => Array ( [title] => Nero 8 [description] => fdfdsfds [price] => 2.99 [qty] => 0 ) )

Array ( [6] => Array ( [title] => Microsoft Windows 7 Professional [description] => Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. [price] => 159.99 [qty] => 2 )

Whatever sets the [6], be it product_id or whatever, thats what you want to unset

unset($array[6])//unset($array[$procuct_id])

HTH

Teamatomic

Oh i forgot to remove that from something i was trying before..this is my code now which removes the products...

unset($_SESSION['product'][$prod_id]); 

At the moment i have one item in my shopping cart which has a quantity of two...The item is bold below but ive noticed that there are other items there already which dont have a quantity, should they actually be there?

[7] => Array ( [title] => Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate [description] => Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. [price] => 89.99 [qty] => 0 )

[8] => Array ( [title] => Microsoft Windows Vista Home [description] => Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. [price] => 69.99 [qty] => 0 )

[28] => Array ( [title] => Nero 8 [description] => fdfdsfds [price] => 2.99 [qty] => 0 ) )

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.