Need Reservation script

sama

Hello forum :confused:

I need a reservation script..the script should include a calendar, the user can view the available time slots & reserve a free slot ( he/ she can only reserve one time slot ). The slot duration is 2 hours. when the time slot expired, the user can reserve another one & so one..

I google a lot about such a script but could not find anything free :shrug:

plz help me :'( :'(

I need a reservation script..the script should include a calendar, the user can view the available time slots & reserve a free slot ( he/ she can only reserve one time slot ). The slot duration is 2 hours. when the time slot expired, the user can reserve another one & so one..

please help me :'( :'(

lol.

please help me :'( :'(

lol.

where is the funny thing in it?

you have all the right to laugh..because you are not in (Baghdad-Iraq) like me.. with nobody helping you in  facing many difficulties in your research.

Have fun

Almost all other forums will take a similar position.. that is. They will assist you solve problems with your code.

May I suggest that you post this in the Freelancing area. Perhaps someone may help there.

Also, it will help a potential 'guardian angel' if you give specfics as to what data you will require from the user, what parameters will the reservations require and how you will be storing the information (ie database, text file etc).

I can't promise anything other than some guidance.

Hope this helps a little.

Lite...

where is the funny thing in it?

you have all the right to laugh..because you are not in (Baghdad-Iraq) like me.. with nobody helping you in  facing many difficulties in your research.

Have fun

sorry but coming to a help forum and asking for someone to write you a script where you have detailed exactly what you want isn't going to get you anywhere. it would be like me posting and asking for money.

now if you have code written, we can help you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.