help me out here

abazoskib

http://campusblackout.com/new.html

my goals: i want a very clean interface, easy to navigate, and use. i started out in one path, and just re did it to create what you see here. i dont really know where to take it from here. id like to do some round corners possibly, but the tutorials i saw online dont really help you integrate their code with your current code, so it hard for me to just throw in round corners. other than that, i am looking for any tips of maximizing the usability.

if someone could help me establish round corners that would be great, also any other tips you might want to throw my way would be appreciated. im not happy with what i have so far, so i appreciate the help in advance.

The registration page is the old styling. I am just concerned about looks, not so much the actual functionality. The functionality is simple, logins, registration, posting, etc etc. Mostly looking for appearance and ease of navigating critique. Thanks for that tip about round corners, I'll be sure to check it out.

ok i made some changed, however the curves do not appear in IE...i found something caled border-radius.htc which is supposed to make iot work on IE, but its a no go. looks great in firefox thoguh

Just make everything in the stylesheet where the border-radius is, perfect.

It should work, I personally use it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.