Colors on forum won't change

teelium

Ok so basically I've been redesigning a forum from a blue/green style to red, and for some reason there is a blue/green border under the red new design, and around all tables etc.

http://www.afterlifegaming.net/main/

I've looked everywhere for these colors inside CSS styles and images, and I've found several commands which I thought would solve my problem but it does not work.

/* tableborders gives the white column / row lines effect */

.plainborder,

.tablefill,

.tablepad{

background: #2B2B2B;

border: 1px solid #702f2e

.borderwrap,

.borderwrapm,

.borderwrap_2{ /* this will affect the outlining border of all the tables and boxes through-out the skin. */

border: 1px solid #702f2e;

background: #282828;

padding: 1px;

margin: 0px;

}

.borderwrap_2{

}

.borderwrapm{

margin: 5px;

}

I thought that at least one of those commands would make a difference but it seems it does not. I'm in desperate need of help as I am not very good with CSS and this is so frustrating!

Thank you in advance

Because of the fact that I have to sign up to your website to help you.. I gave up on figuring this out.  But I can give you some excellent advice that will aid you in future and current problems.

Get the Firebug add-on for Firefox!!  It has an Inspect feature that allows you to highlight a specific element on your page in which it will tell you exactly what CSS properties are involved with it.  That is most likely how haku spotted your problem... assuming he registered for your forum.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.