Cant get user registration to work

ZayLong

Hello, im new to the forum, i joined beacuse im in desprate need of some help.

im making a user registration form, with Flash MySQL, and PHP and it refuses to work. its been about 2 weeks now, and ive made absolutly no progress.

i went and followed this tutorial to get things running. but this failed as well. i even downloaded the source files for the tutorial, and it STILL DOSNT WORK.

could anyone just take a look at the tutorial and see what i may be doing wrong?

http://www.sephiroth.it/tutorials/flashPHP/authentication/index.php

• 2 months later...

yeah

anyway

if you're still stuck then break it down

and not the 80 rap music

the code

break it down!

here comes the hammer lol

break down the code into pieces :D

its too much code to figure out what you could possibly be doing wrong and a jippy

$HTTP_POST_VARS were depreciated in php4.1 (released 10-Dec-2001), turned off by default in php5, finally throw a depreciated error when turned on in php5.3, and have been completely removed in the next major version of php. You need to update the code to use $_POST instead.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.