Stored Procedure in Php MySql

scorpio22

Hello everyone.

I have a php webpage, where there are textforms, dropdown list and stuff. There is Activity field in the database. Whatever activities that i do on the webpage, like modifying the text in the textbox, or changing a value for a dropdown list, these need to be automatically entered into the activity text in the database. Like this it happens only for one page.

Like for example, if i change a project name field and change status to 'Important' from 'Normal', then it needs to make an entry into the Activity field like:

On date:yyyy/mm/dd Project name has been changed to 'New Project' and status has been changed to 'Important'.

I think this can be achieved with stored procedures or i might be wrong.

I would really appreciate if someone  could write down a sample code or help me in making this possible.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.