Paypal integration & DB

coupe-r

Hey guys,

If anyone has integrated Paypal payments with their site / DB, could you assist with the Database structure?

Are there certain fields I need to include in the table to accept, say a paypal transaction number or can you make what you want?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Why can't you look at the documentation and do this yourself?

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/howto_api_overview

We're not going to write code for you, unless there's something specific. You're not giving us a problem. You can go to the freelancing forum if you wish for someone else to write the code.

You know, if you have no patience, maybe you shouldn't be responding to people on here.

I didn't ask for you to do it for me.  I asked to be led in the right direction.  I don't need any code, I was just wondering about the database and if there were any required fields paypal needs my db to have.

Lighten up.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.