Upgraded to PHP 5.2.13, and Text Boxes Shrunk??

cornersoyo

Ok, tried to search for this but didn't find it, which has me saying:  :wtf:

I recently upgraded my VPS to 5.2.13 - and ever since, within different domains on the server, I've noticed certain applications suddenly exhibiting tiny input boxes!  Not everywhere, just in certain situations.  Login fields on a Zen Cart, Checkout fields on Drupal, Input fields on an X-Cart...  WTF????  They are just smaller than before (width wise) - as if the code being used to size them is no longer working.  You can maybe see 5 or 6 characters in them.

I'm looking into this further, and doing some testing of my own - but thought I would try here to see if anyone has a thought...

I really hope someone has experienced this before, cuz it's got me weirded out!!!    :o

MySQL version 5.1.41

Apache version 2.2.15

PHP version 5.2.13

And all discussed applications at current versions as of this post

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.