Google Adsense Issue.. In Chrome

seventheyejosh

Hey all, I have a strange thing happening here. When I go to a site I'm working on in Chrome, it refuses to display any ads.

The ad js just keeps throwing 2 errors, an 'Unable to post message' error, and an 'Unsafe js attempt to access frame w/ url'.

The ads work fine in opera, firefox, ie, safari, even pocket safari!

And it gets stranger... when I visit the actual adsense website in chrome, it is firstly broke in that it seems there is no stylesheet, and secondly in that nothing works :o

Any reason why google would be sabotaging their own browser?

Attached is some madness.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ironically:

https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_US/

This works on Chrome (Linux), But does not work in any way on Firefox (Same as your screenshot). I had to use a proxy to get the stylesheet to work, I thought I was the only one!.

This could remain a huge problem for many people who will not know how to get around this...

They seemed to have done "Maintainance" according to their blog:

http://adsense.blogspot.com/

But that was on the tenth. This problem has been for me, for atleast a month.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.