Retrieving data from mysql table and inserting it in a news feed.

Fenhopi

Hi, I've written a code where I write a title and a message, hit submit and it gets added to my mysql database. My next page then retrieves it from the database and is supposed to put each post (title+message) in its own separate table where it just adds to the rest of the posts every time is submit something.

However I can't figure out how to post each title+message separately, they just post with a line of titles, followed by a line of messages.

Also, I can not figure out how to add posts to the existing posts without making a big mess.

Help would be highly appreciated. Tips, hints, and maybe some example code? Thank you.

What database are you using? What's your table and fields named as?  When you say that each record should go to it's own table, are you reffering to an html table on the page are are you making a table in the database for each post once it has been created (unlikely I know but better to clear it up just now)?  If it's just for an html table is there a reason why you need a new table for each?  Sorry to answer a question with a bunch of other ones, but if you let us know this we can help much more efectivly.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.