Problem of combination of HTML and PHP

1981tarun

Hello Friends,

I use the combination of the HTML and PHP. But if i use the PHP (ONLY CODE) separate file then its work. But if i use PHP code in HTML file it could not work properly and after run my html file PHP code will show over browser. this all work is doing over the server only.

So, please help me what I do in this matter. and which type of changes I do it in HTML file or Server.

Thanks

Tarun Nanda

If you have any PHP code in a file that you wish to execute you must name the file with a .php extension (or use other methods to tell the server to parse other files as PHP files). You can combine PHP and HTML in a single file.

Sir,

I use all ready change the extension from HTML to PHP but its not working properly and those PHP file is giving blank over the browser. So as per your response can you tell me how  (other methods to tell the server to parse other files as PHP files) in detail.

Thanks

Tarun nanda

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.