I have 2 tables,

Table 1

ID | Name

1  |  Item 1

2  |  Item 2

Table 2

ID | Name        | nomb

1  | Product 1  |    1 3 5

I want to make something that will echo the rows in Table 2. However, if the user selects a product from 'Table 1' (like Item 1) they cant have certain item(s) from 'Table 2'.

Example,

If user chooses Item 1 (with id '1') they cant have a product from Table 2 because it is not compatible. Whether it is compatible is stated in the 'nomb' column. In there the ID's of none compatible items from Table 1 will be stored. At the moment the 'nomb' column states that it is not compatible with items from Table 1 that have the ID 1, 3 or 5.

Basically I need to split up the column 'nomb' (remove the space) and give it its own variable.

Further exaple,

1) User Chooses Item 2 from Table 1 so they can have the Product in Table 2

2) If user chooses Item 1 then they cant have another product because it is not compatible with Product 1 (the 'nomb' column contains the ID of Item 1)

Thanks in advance and I'm sorry it is so hard to understand

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.