Signature Stolen from a Web Site

jreed2132

I always advise clients to use a 'signature' that is just their full name in a nice font (eg Journal font),

ooow that's a nice font..

now I can have update my jpeg of my Bank PIN :D on my site :thumb-up:

You mind then also putting up your bank account number as we can't do much without that.

My details are on the same page but due to security concerns, I put then in a table (with black background) written in black text.. oh yes sir security is my top thing :)

its so secure I may add my CC number and security code,

LOL :P

Yes I am joking!

My details are on the same page but due to security concerns, I put then in a table (with black background) written in black text.. oh yes sir security is my top thing :)

And along came Firebug and saw that 2pt was really too small and changed it back to 12pt :P And he also did something with that background of yours (or the text I don't know).

you did what ?

You hacked in and changed the point size.. What evil is this "firebug" it must of been raised from the under world

again I'm joking

My special encryption will sav me (hint "13")

BZT lbhe n unpxre 

~fpernzf yvxr n yvggyr tvey, naq ehaf sbe gur uvyyf~

you did what ?

You hacked in and changed the point size.. What evil is this "firebug" it must of been raised from the under world

again I'm joking

My special encryption will sav me (hint "13")

BZT lbhe n unpxre 

~fpernzf yvxr n yvggyr tvey, naq ehaf sbe gur uvyyf~

And the dark hacker replied: keep runnin' you little girl.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.