convert php script into .exe file

sheraz

Hi , i want to create an application which will send emails to the users at a given time. for this purpose i am trying to use windows scheduler. but the problem is that windows scheduler requires only .EXE files.

So is there any way to convert my php code into .exe file so that i can get my required goals. >:(

You can schedule a VB script to run that will request a URL. Name the following script scheduled.vbs (or a similar name) -

'************************************************
'* schedule this VB Script to fetch/execute a web page
'************************************************

url = "http://yourdomain.com/yourscript.php"

goURL url, "GET", ""

sub goURL(url, method, data)
'uses the MSXML COM for http request
set objReq = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP.1")
    If method = "GET" Then
        objReq.open "GET", url & "?" & data, False
        objReq.Send ""
    Else
        objReq.open "POST", url, False
        objReq.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
        objReq.Send data
    End If
    set objReq = nothing
end sub

Hi , i want to create an application which will send emails to the users at a given time. for this purpose i am trying to use windows scheduler. but the problem is that windows scheduler requires only .EXE files.

So is there any way to convert my php code into .exe file so that i can get my required goals. >:(

Doesn't it allow you to pass parameters to the programs so you can do something like "C:\php5\php.exe C:\path\to\script.php"?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.