Code help with changing where the videos play

Chrisj

I'm using a php JukeBox script for videos, where a user selects "Click Here", below a displayed thumbnail image, and the corresponding video plays on another page.

I'm trying to substitute videoBox script which will pop-up the thumbnail's corresponding video, and play it in the pop-up box, rather than on another page(play.php)

Here is the current jukebox.php page:

<?php include("../classes/config.php");?>
<artworkinfo>
<?
$query = "select * from videos where viewtime<>'0000-00-00 00:00:00' and public_private='public' AND approved ='yes' AND promoted ='yes'  limit 10"; // Max 10!";
$db=mysql_connect ($dbhost,$dbusername,$dbpassword) or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ($dbname);

$num_rows = mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("select * from videos WHERE public_private = 'public' AND promoted = 'yes' AND approved ='yes'"));

$result = mysql_query($query) or die ('Query Error: ' . mysql_error());
while ($results = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
?>
<albuminfo>
<artLocation>../uploads/play_thumbs/<?=$results['video_id']; ?>.jpg</artLocation>
<font color="#000000"><artist> [b]CLICK HERE !!</[/b]artist></font>

<albumName><?=$results['title']; ?></albumName>
<artistLink>../[b]play.php[/b]?vid=<?=$results['indexer']; ?>&src=jukebox</artistLink>
<albumLink>../[b]play.php[/b]?vid=<?=$results['indexer']; ?>&src=jukebox</albumLink>
</albuminfo>
<?
}
mysql_close();
?>
</artworkinfo>

Here are VideoBox lines of code that they instruct me to paste onto the page. I've added these lines to the Jukebox display page:

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/mootools.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/swfobject.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/videobox.js"></script>And you must include the css file(for the styles).

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/videobox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />And, here is the thing:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhi5x7XCCRTE" rel="vidbox" title="caption">our video</a>

Can you give me an idea/suggestion of how I can change the code to link the videobox with the jukebox so that a video will play in the videobox instead of playing at play.php? Currently, the jukebox plays videos from my database, not from youtube. This is waht I'd like videobox to do.

Thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.