rounded corners

flemingmike

1) Click 'back' in your browser, to go back to the CSS help section of the forum

2) Look through the threads and check out one of the other two threads that are already open in that section of the forum, on page 1, asking how to do rounded corners

Good luck!

My apologies on that matter, there is no indication of that a thread has been moved from another location. I understand why it was moved however - you posted in the wrong section.

But that being said, my advice is the same. 

Here is the piece of script from my page..

.Avatar{
 -moz-border-radius: 5px;
 -webkit-border-radius: 5px;
 background-color: red;
 border: 1px solid #00FF00;
 padding: 10px;
 }

Note that it only works into Mozilla and Safari

in other browsers there will be a normal border

It will work in Google Chrome too.

you are right

as Chrome seems to be Friend with Mozilla they must use the -moz- css lines too

but IE Dos not support it at all

you may use a replacement that overrides the page script of the boarder  with a second one in IE

Google runs on Webkit, the safari Engine, not the mozilla engine. Since the code in the above post adds webkit proprietary code, it works for Chrome.

you are right... i could have checked that by looking what $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] said about it lol

i only use mozilla so i didnt knew... lol

but i know google had some settings that allowed you to import the mozilla profile to it so i thought they are in some way related

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.