logical help

hamza

admin side

i have two table.One to store english and second store chines.

how i can make opetion to store in chines or store in english.

example if some one want to store in chines then

admin should able to see the english version to translate into chines

and store.

when do they get this option?

But basically, either have an master account setting of desired default option or / and an override option. Then when generate form add a radio input element for translation.

When parse form add to db  with an untranslated flag. Then send admin (or translation group) an internal msg and / or external email (however you have it set up).

Then have an admin page which just displays and lets you edit any untranslated elements.

see i have menu like

users

faqs

news

others

a team will translate english version into chines to translate they must have en version

infront of them, for this i need to give them a pop up in which they will see english version/

but the problem is shoud i create two grids for faqs, news and what do i do if they want to enter in english

or chines...how i can make opeiotn in menu to ask them about whcih version they are willing to enter.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.