Using Dreamweaver to create forms and then "include"

pault

I am a web designer, used to using HTML and CSS in Dreamweaver who is now learning PHP and MySQL. I am using a PHP program to create the PHP pages though as I find it better than Dreamweaver.

As I like to see the page visually as I design it, I would prefer to continue creating the forms and other pages in Dreamweaver and the PHP in the editor. What I have been doing as I am learning is creating the forms in DW and using an "include" to bring them into the PHP, separating the design from the coding.

Before I get too deep into a routine, is this the best way to go about it? Are there any problems with this approach?

Thanks for any advice.

I use Dreamweaver because I've used it for years and know it well. Thanks for the advice anyway. I think I am verging towards designing the form's appearance in Dreamweaver and then pasting the code into the PHP page in phpDesigner. That seems to work well.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.