INSERT command denied to user

turkman

im having some probelms and my technical support people on my hosting dont seem to be able to work it out either

i wrote some php site code and made an installer with it... the installer runs and creates 11 tables... 10 of these tables can be read and written too... however one table named b wont let me do an insert on it i get the error in the title...

now the same mysql user installed the tables and has full permissions for all tables in that database but when i try to instert something into this one table it doesnt work

here is how i wrote the table in the installer

$var1 = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS b (ID int NOT NULL Auto_Increment,Replytoo int,image varchar(200), title varchar(100),message text,Lastpost DATETIME ,IPaddrr varchar(80),`by` varchar(100), status varchar(50), sticky varchar(50), scookie varchar(50), lv int, PRIMARY KEY (ID))";

again i repeat the mysql user has full permissions for the database and can insert into any other table apart from this one

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.