PHP Script Can't Be Called on Server?

I have been designing a website for my client for a while now, and planned to use this code for the gallery on their website: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/php-photoalbum.htm

I first tested the script on my OWN server and it worked perfectly. I then copy and pasted (fixing the links where they needed to be fixed to correspond with HIS server) and the code will not work, to an extent.

WORKING ON HIS SERVER: When I link to my own folder with pictures, on my own server, it loads fine, but when linking to a folder on his server it doesn't work and says the script can't be called. (Note the error on the bottom left on his page: http://slygoose.myphotos.cc/)

My folder/pictures loading means that PHP has to be installed correctly on his server, but yet, his folders won't let me load the pictures from them, even with everything where it needs to be.

I hope this made sense, as this is my first time posting here.

the problem is, everything is where it should be. when i use the same code and link to an outside gallery, it works perfect, but when i link to a gallery on his server, it doesnt work.

he did have to install php himself, but all tests come back positive when asking if the php is even installed correctly.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.