Modification of Wordpress Plugin (PHP)

lee23P

Hi, TDO Mini Forms for wordpress is a plugin used to create forms which allow visitors to your site to fill in and publish straight to the backend (dashboard) + await approval. There is an image upload widget as part of the plugin. The widget can upload any number of images (i require 12). The widget settings allow configuration of the 'Custom Field name' which it passes to the backend with the value of the 'image URL'. The widget configuration only allows the setting of one 'Custom Field name' even if multiple file uploads are selected. If I select multiple image uploads then it passes back all the URL's but they are all assigned to the same 'Custom Field' name, which i need to be different for each image, a simple number increment is fine, ie image1, image2, image3 etc. What i am trying to achieve can be done using multiple widgets but this is untidy and would also have an upload button for every file instead of one for them all. Its all wrote in PHP and should be very easy for someone to modify or help me modify. The actual form code is located in tdomf_upload_inline.php and the functions in tdomf-upload-functions.php. So in summary I wish for the upload files widget to pass a custom field name with associated link value to the backend for each image uploaded. Much appreciated for any help you can provide, you can download the plugin from wordpress plugins. cheers - liam

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.