Question about php and animated illistration?

BradD

Hey guys:

I'm trying to get my head around a project that I'm thinking of undertaking,

If I had a flash or 3d animation made to graphically illustrate how gas expands and becomes less soluble as pressure decreases "Basically an expanding bubble"  Imagine a bubble of gas coming from the ocean floor at a depth of 10,000ft, the closer it gets to surface the more it expands.

How would I go about fitting the graphic illustration with Analog gauge readings that constantly change as the bubble was exposed to less and less hydrostatic pressure as it got closer to the surface.

The analog guage readings don't have to be fit to a specific formula they just need to show pressure going up or down.   

Can this be done by blending flash / 3d grapgics with php?

Is it possible to make an animation of this pic with values that can easily be changed therefore changing the animation???

C:\Users\Brad\Desktop\Well Kill pic.jpeg

Hey guys:

I'm trying to get my head around a project that I'm thinking of undertaking,

If I had a flash or 3d animation made to graphically illustrate how gas expands and becomes less soluble as pressure decreases "Basically an expanding bubble"  Imagine a bubble of gas coming from the ocean floor at a depth of 10,000ft, the closer it gets to surface the more it expands.

How would I go about fitting the graphic illustration with Analog gauge readings that constantly change as the bubble was exposed to less and less hydrostatic pressure as it got closer to the surface.

The analog guage readings don't have to be fit to a specific formula they just need to show pressure going up or down.   

Can this be done by blending flash / 3d grapgics with php?

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.