I NEED HELP... PLEASE!

aarondarcy

I am not really that skilled at PHP, but use this code now and then that a friend showed me.

It's a basic form, which handles collecting the data and sending it to an email address using PHP.

I'm not sure why, but the everything is being collected from business name to comments, but

if you enter a number in to the box for ordering the qty of products, none of the data is being

sent with the email.

Can someone help me please...... I can't get this to work, I'm pulling my hair out!

Thank you thank you!

[attachment deleted by admin]

When you use scripts already written by somebody else, there is a number of things that can go wrong if you decide to mess with the code and try to customize it yourself, certainly if you do not have much experience with php/javascript. Which seems to be the case.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.