decided to get involved in php online community!

unknowncat

Hello All,

I'm 31, been writing php in some level of skill or another off and on for nearly ten years.  Love it.  Best when my projects or clients toss me some new feat to figure out.  In the figuring out part I've passed through here many a times, but never really hung out.  Tonight I had a revelation.  It's time to give back to the community as best I can with answers when I can come up with them and hints when I can b.s. my way through them!

Currently working about part time and living with the equivelant income.  No, still havn't mastered massive passive income.  Well, maybe a little.  Oxymoron?  a little massive passive...  But anyways, I've got about a dozen sites of my own going, sell some scripts, and do code as well for just about anybody who asks me to.

Gradually working my way into the use of frameworks, absolutely in love with curl and xml and recently started working on my own search engine.  Nothing fancy, but for the purposes it does the trick.  I'd say I try to spend about a fifth of my productive time in learning new stuff.  And I'm here and plan on coming back often to answer whatever questions I can and tap some brains out there to raise me up a level or two.

Other than php, I spend a lot of time camping, traveling the usa mostly, reading (just finished wizards first rule), writing rhymes, cuddling with the sweetness, drinking dank coffee, and sleeping in!

If you read this far, I thank you!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.