PHP-GD Problem

DiviNe187

Hi there!

I have a question concerning a script i use to display images and random numbers for a human login check, much like the one on this forums.

I am using Ubuntu6.4 and running php5 on it with the php-gd package installed.

The login image shows like it should after a page refresh, like it always did.. but..

After a ubu reinstall the numbers seem to just stay the same, the image does change so it does look different but the numbers themselves keep comming back over and over again in the same order.

The weird thing here is that this code has never been altered, and it even works on windows icw wamp-php5+php-gd without any issues with  the same exact setup and using the same exact code.

Could any1 shed me some light on  :wtf: is happening?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

Hi!

Already found the solution thanks  ;D

For those who might stumble upon the same problem, if you try to capture any auto incr id at a page refresh and use a single id=$userid value it will fail to renew the numbers but not the image, change it into id=$GET_[userid] and it will work.

Kevin :rtfm:

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.