eCommerce Opion Question

Rifts

Hey everyone,

I really trust everyone at this forum, i'm wondering what you guys think is the best eCommerce solution?

I'm trying to start a clothing store, I have a template I REALLY like but I'm not sure if I should use it and write all my own custom stuff for the eCommerce part of if I should go though an open source eCommerce solution.

or can I use the template I found and install an open source eCommerce solution into it?

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have used new strategy like MAGENTO for your cloth store because magento provides all facility like paypal, different stores, Ad cart system, and many more.....So you just find some magento stores and gate some ideas and decided  what you want....

Regards,

Manoj Nagesh.

Knowing what I'm about to say will probably get me flamed, but oh well. here it goes.

I would probably suggest using OSCommerce. It is easy to use for the end user, easy to set up for you, and very easy to configure/customize.

However, It all depends on what you like the feeling of.

:)

• 1 month later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.