PHP Configuration Functions

Viper114

Sorry, as I mentioned, my knowledge of PHP is lacking compared to the many people here, so issues that may seem plain as day normally may not come to me quickly enough, if at all.  I appreciate those who are sticking through despite that, though.  Thanks.

When I looked around and saw the recommendations about isset, I figured it would just cause those warnings to disappear again and not actually fix the problem, much like I tried earlier.  But, seeing as how this is a test site and all, it wouldn't hurt to try those recommendations out, after all that's what a test site is for.

I'll take that information and see what I can do further.  Hopefully I can figure it out soon...

Good news!  This problem is fixed.  I did some more research, did some work on the PHP files and I have now got the test site to work properly.  I can now begin actual testing of the site and then look to moving it between hosts shortly.  Thanks to everyone who helped!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.