Relhost || Redex

Relhost || Redex

Hello i am Redex, owner of a hosting comapny, www.relhost.co.uk - Feel free to come & check us out, we have got some good packages and we are a reliable web hosting company.

My Email & Msn is: redex2010@hotmail.co.uk

Currently i have only 1 project which is, www.relhost.co.uk as mentioned above but i may take up other projects in the future, if i feel like i want to do something different.

I am not a 'coder'/'programmer' however i do have knowledge of HTML. I may try to learn other programming languages in the future, however that will be done in my free time, if i think i want to learn some other languages as currently most of my time is taken up by Relhost (www.relhost.co.uk)

I'm a freindly person, so please do not hesistate to drop me a PM if you need me, or want to discuss about anything.

I'm also a content writer, and have wrote content for a fair amount of games in my time as a online content writer, so if you'd like anything done please PM me ;)

Last but not least, thank you for visiting my profile, and have a great day

Hi Redex, welcome to PHPFreaks! 

How are you finding setting up a new business? Do you have experience of running a business, particularly a web hosting provider, before?  I'm just being nosy, but how can you be a reliable service provider after only two and a half weeks online? Also, I don't see an address or company number on your site, are you not a registered company yet?

Anyhoo, enough of the grilling. Welcome once again to PHPFreaks. :)

Thanks for the welcome salathe. Actually the new businesses, is progressing quite niceley, it'll take a few weeks to get everything sorted, and perfect, and after that, the attention will move towards running the business and marketting it to increase the client base.

To be honest, my partner, has quite a bit of experience in web-hosting, and i'm just learning new things as we go along. Going back you're question, how can we provide a reliable service after only 2 and a half weeks online? Well it's not something which i can just find something to prove it to you, so it'll just be time which helps you understand that we are a reliable web-hosting company.

Address & phone number, are provided if needed to a specifc client of ours - Why? The reason being, as experienced before, lots of prank calls, and until we grow as a company we don't really think that a client of ours would need our address or phone number (that much for the first few weeks)

However i can be reached via Messenger & email which are: redex2010@hotmail.co.uk as stated in my original post.

Kind Regards: Redex

Hi Redex, firstly thank you for the response. :)  The only reason I asked about the contact details is because they're a legal requirement for UK registered companies, which I guess you aren't yet? I can understand not putting the details up there, if you are able, to help prevent abuse especially if it has happened before.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.