Hello and forgive!

jwka

Hi all,

I'm Juergen and slightly new to PHP (some weeks now). Using PHP to develop solutions in a HomeControl system that has PHP as the programming language for coding event-based scripts.

The last years of my business life, "unfortunately" I was in high level management position (actually CEO in a public IT co) and therefor I am bit "out of fitness" doing coding. Now, being "retired" I adress my fun parts gain and started  small company doing Home Automation, especially progrmming Microcontrollers (C & Basic) and Server Apps in PHP. Some others are on my list like Delphi and Python.

Before being Manger (in the Company I founded), I was programming a lot. Started with Basic & Assembler on Z80's, Fortran (studies), Cobol (@IBM's student's program), FoxPro, KnowledgeMan and finally Lotus Notes/Domino.

Here, I am in search for directions for specific problems and I am sure tht for the most ones, it will be  wink for the guru's here.

So, please forgive my dumb questions and do not laugh loud!

Thanks

Jürgen

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.