Stat Tracking Script

Ninjakreborn

Anyone know of a really good third party system that manages stat information. I have seen a lot, but I am looking for one that is really easy to plug in play.  If possible. I can build one, but it's on an existing project and it's a new feature they are wanting. I am wanting to try and see it very simple instead of trying to build the entire thing from scratch.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

I want to keep it really simple. So far I am thinking of using code from http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/Tracking-Website-Statistics-with-PHP/

To get it done. I was just wanting to see if there was a third party class, or script I haven't messed with. I am guessing it would take me about an hour or 2 to build something

decent, and I want to avoid that time.

Mostly looking for basic information, IP address, page from, page on, and some other basic details.  I am currently thinking about implementing the code in that tutorial. But if someone knew of a class that they have used before, or something that they re-use that would be even cooler.

Actually I think I am good. This tutorial code is working out well. Saves me from having to write it.  I just used the same table definition.  Then I am rewriting the entry code into a Collector_model in Codeignitor.  Then all I need is a display page. I think this'll work pretty well, and took me under 20 minutes.

Thanks again for the feedback. I had ran across this code shortly after posting here. I was originally looking through Google for scripts and things, and then ended up doing a search on tutorial to see if I could find written code to make it faster.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.