Need to pull records today plus 14 days using Month/Day only

Weeblesue

I have a php script that pulls names and dates from my database. the trouble is, it's a genealogy database so BirthMonth, BirthDate, and BirthYear are separate columns (integers). I can't use Date or Year because years before 1900 are not recognized as valid.

I'd like to see results like:

Bob Smith    11  27  1810

Jim Davis      11  29  1965

David Jones 12    2    1919

Jane Doe    12    3    2009

Mary Smith  12 10    1845

Obviously the year is just an integer value; no math is done on it. Any advice? I really run into trouble when the selection runs into the next month - like today (11/27) through 12/11.

Many thanks in advance,

Weeble

Weeblesue,

If you can translate that from month/date to dayofyear, you will almost have it solved. For a rough translation, you could use ((month - 1) * 30) + day. That would remove months from the problem, then the only problem would be dec17-dec31 overlapping into jan.

I don't have the last piece of the answer, but hopefully that helps somewhat. :)

-YB

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.