Poker software

eduard77

I'd like to make myself a poker software that plays itself on all sites.

What I don't know is how to get the variables names that I need. I need the cards variables name and  the buttons name.

Any suggestion how I do it?

Or if I could read the from the screen somehow.

Thanks

I don't want to do anything illegal I just want to know how it works a software like this.

I used to play on fulltilt but it takes a lot of time and I don't have it.

So I want to make a software that could play instead of me the way that I want it to play. 

I know that I need c++ for this because is an application that is installed on my computer.

And I come back to my first question: how do I find out which are the variables that I have to use .

You should probably just not attempt it cause it's illegal for one, and two noone on here is going to help you create an illegal app, especially a C++ on in a PHP forum.

Also, you're asking the wrong question, which doesn't help.  There's no answer to "what variables do I use?"  You use whatever you need to make a working program.

That being said, this is way out of your league, against the FullTilt terms of service, and is illegal in some states and countries.  Locking this thread before it gets worse.

-Dan