Design of a products view

j.smith1981

I am not entirely sure if I have got the right place for this (mods feel free to move this if you want).

But I just wanted to get some much needed help in doing OOP with regards to pulling data of products from a database and simply show them in a display.

Its more concerning arrays and OOP but lacking anywhere to go for it that makes sense as such.

Basically all i want is to say I have a products table with of course id, productname and price (3 attributes in the class).

Create an object for each one (would I do it like this?)

Then apply data from the database to them.

Finally simply display them in the form.

Just I find it very interesting going further with this but just when I come to see any examples, I get overwhelmingly stuck, sorry if I am being ignorant to any other posts on this but just if there are any good ones could you point me to them please?

I really look forward to any replies given in advance,

Jez.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.