Select command denied to user + error= sites/all/modules/views/includes/view.inc

lance1413

2 databases, Drupal and CIVICRM, Drupal needs Select permision.

Drupal =    database name = dop10xxxxxxx56    description = dopexxxxxxpal           

CIVCRM =  database name = civicrmxxxxxal        description= civicxxxxxdal

Godaddy Shared Grid hosting

Lynix

Drupal 6x

MYSQL 5x

CIVICRM Module

Views Module

Error:

user warning: SELECT command denied to user 'dop1027705351256'@'173.201.196.144' for table 'civicrm_eventcivicrm_event' query: SELECT civicrm_event.id AS id FROM civicrmdoperdal.civicrm_eventcivicrm_event civicrm_event WHERE ((civicrm_event.is_active <> 0) AND (civicrm_event.is_public <> 0) AND (civicrm_event.is_template = 0)) AND ((DATE_FORMAT(CONVERT_TZ(civicrm_event.start_date, 'UTC', 'America/New_York'), '%Y-%m') <= '2010-12' AND DATE_FORMAT(CONVERT_TZ(civicrm_event.start_date, 'UTC', 'America/New_York'), '%Y-%m') >= '2010-12')) in /home/content/88/6754888/html/doxxxxal/sites/all/modules/views/includes/view.inc on line 775

My settings.php currently has the following per instructions:

$db_url['default'] = 'mysqli://dop1026:Doper3@dop1027756.db.6754888.hostedresource.com/dop101256';

$db_url['civicrm'] ='mysql://civicrmdl:Doper3@civicral.db.67888.hostedresource.com/civicral';

$db_prefix = array(

'default'                                  => '',

'civicrm_acl'                              => 'civicrmdol.',

'civicrm_acl_cache'                        => 'civicrmdopl.',

'civicrm_acl_contact_cache'                => 'civicrmdopl.',

'civicrm_acl_entity_role'                  => 'civicrmdopl.',

'civicrm_activity'                        => 'civicrmdopl.',

'civicrm_activity_assignment'              => 'civicrmdol.',

'civicrm_activity_target'                  => 'civicrmdopl.',

I am stuck and not sure what I need to do to fix problem

The Drupal database was setup as part of the Drupal setup process with godaddy. The civi database I setup maually. Both databases were asked for at the time of the civi installation. The Civi install is designed to create the civi database, but because I am using godaddy I had to setup manually. Once I set up the civi database in godaddy, I had to enter the user name and password into the civi setup screen to complete the installation of civicrm.

That's odd. I have a couple sites with GoDaddy, and whenever I've set up databases, the default user always has all the privileges already granted. There used to be an option to create a user with 'read-only' privileges, but I just looked and can't even find that anymore.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.