Hello, Student from Scotland here

scottgm@me.com

ello everyone i'm Scott, I'm currently studying towards my degree at the moment.

I've Been involved in web design and development for about 4 years now and used to do quite a lot of it in my free time but apart from coursework assignments i haven't done too much in the past 12 months.

My strongest skills at the moment are in (x)html and CSS, however

In the past I've worked quite a bit with Wordpress, a little with Joomla and done a fair bit of SEO.

Other, (not so strong) skills include database management (mySQL), Javascript and PHP.

On the design side of things i would say i'm fairly proficient, with a lot of design theory (thanks uni) and a lot of Photoshop experience.

At the moment I'm currently studying a module called "Web Based Programming" which is focused on client side and server side scripting (js & php). Along side this i've also been looking into HTML5 a lot.

Anyway ill stop rambling now, hopefully ill learn a few things here and maybe help some people along the way aswell.

Scott :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.