Mysql help in php

ananaz

Hello i want to create a comment function to my website, but im not sure which way to do it.

The thing is that i have post.php script that insert a new row in my table "content" and i want 1 separate comment function for each row (that symbols a link on my website).

I was thinking that i could add a new table each time a new row(link) is created on my website just by modifying post.php to create new table. But will this be the most officiant way of making a comment function or will it burden my server and slow'en it?

If you are looking for just a comment Column and already have an existing database, you can add just the new column if the comment pertains to a certain row already.  If you are looking for just comments, like a News display, then you just need 1 table.

I want separate tables (1 table for each comment function) and i want a new table to be created when a new row is created through my post.php script.

For example:

Link one - bla bla bla

>click for comments<  (comment table 1 data viewable after this link)

Link two - more bla bla bla

>click for comments<  (comment table 2 data viewable after this link)

Link three - extreme bla bla bla

>click for comments<  (comment table 2 data viewable after this link)

post.php will add a new link and a button to a other php that should retrieve the data from the newly created table

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.