I need some basic help configuring PHP to run media wiki

DogInspired

I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum/topic. If so, could someone direct me to a forum where I can get some help with this:

I had Go Daddy upgrade my PHP and then I clicked on the link to install Media Wiki, but what I go to the webpage where it's supposed to be: REMOVED  it says to "Please set up the wiki first." With a link to this page: REMOVED with a set of instructions many of which are pretty much Greek to me. I don't I deserve this much free help, but I'm disabled, on a very low fixed income, and it would be a very big blessing for me if someone could look at my INI file and help me with the lines I need to insert to get Media Wiki working.

So far this is the only line in my INI file:

cgi.fix_pathinfo=0

I really appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks,

Bob

MOD Edit: URLs removed.

I've removed the URLs from your post to prevent someone other than you from attempting to set up the wiki. It appears ready to install. You need to supply the information requested in the form. Regarding the database setup, you'll need to find out that information from GoDaddy; it may be in the FAQs there.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.