PHP function website needed.

karozans

Hi everyone.  I am not sure if I have the right forum or not, but here is what I need.

I am going to be developing a set of PHP functions and Classes that are going to work on a custom built machine.

I would like to setup a website that helps all the developers see and know how to use each function and class that I build for them.

Basically it would be cool if I could get an open-source website that looked like the PHP.net website.  Where I don't have to do much coding to get it up and running.

Is there a sexy Pre-built open source web site that I can easily use to display all of the information about my functions and classes?

It would be nice if this code website could handle other code types as well, like Javascript and C.

Unfortunately I have to host this on secured servers.  I cannot use something like google code.

thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.