Theme editing help

sanjananb

i recently created a community with opensource php platform.there is a usefulness page link in my theme.it has been created by theme creator.i have try to contact him for getting help about this problem.but he didn't help me.so i decided to get help from sitepoint members.this page will redirect my site to member list section.but i doesn't like it.i want to remove it from my theme.how can i do it???i know a little about php and css...what is the template section to edit????please help me.....here is my http://haffow.com/memberlist.php

I am happy to help but i haven't got a clue what you want. Just cut the crap and tell precisely what you want, how you want it to look or anything moreprecise than the above. If this is a pure CMS question post it in the right forum. And name your cms

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.