session or browser problem?

apol

Hi,

I have a problem with sessions or browser which i describe below:

1) I have a form (form.php) with 2 text fields 1-->userName 2--->passwd.
2) User fill in the form and submit it.
3) The form_check.php file starts a session and proccess the requested form, if the form fields are valid then i set this $_SESSION['userPass']="go";
4) When user decides to log-out  press log_out link and the log_out.php is executed.
5) Here is the log_out.php:

<?php
session_start();
$_SESSION[]=array();
if (isset($_COOKIE[session_name()])) {
  setcookie(session_name(), '', 0, '/');
}
session_unset();
session_destroy();

?>

and some html follows...
-----------------------------------------

I checked the session(after user log_out) and it has destroyed. But when i press Back button of Internet Explorer it saids me that if i press F5 or Refresh button i could see the requsting page.
And i am doing that, and the page appears, i also ckecked the session and it has created again.
Why is that happening? How could i avoid it?
I am confused...

Thanks a lot

Adreas

[quote author=ponsho link=topic=110461.msg446559#msg446559 date=1159956118]
Maybe the problem is that when you press back you are trying to go to the page where you have just login so you are creating the session again.
[/quote]

Yes that is the main problem but how could i avoid it?

[quote author=ProjectFear link=topic=110461.msg446558#msg446558 date=1159955797]
are you red-directing the user after they logout. i suggest you re-direct them to a confirmation page for the logout or something.
[/quote]

I try to redirect( with headers() function right? ) the user to the log_in page but the problem still exists?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.