Div Content Refresh

jomagi

Hi there!

I'm working in a new site and I've a problem with refreshing content.

I using CSS, HTML and little Javascript.

I have 5 divs and only one appear, and the div change to another when a button is clicked, and all work fine, I travel true the five div's without problem.

In each div there was a table and when the user interact with it, the user make appear hidden rows with content, that is the gold and work fine too.

My problem is when I toggle to one off the others divs, and return to the first, the div appear like the user left and I want that the div look like the first time he access that div.

How can I make the div to refresh to the original content view?

Can you help me?

Thanks to all

JavaScript only allows you to refresh a form in whole, similar to a input type="reset", using the .reset() method on a form object. If you want to reset only portions of the form, you would be better (for a more semantic approach) using <fieldset>s instead of <div>s, and manually looping through all inputs within the <fieldset> and clearing their values.

Are you using jQuery at all? jQuery makes this kind of thing a simple one-liner, where-as the pure standard JavaScript approach would be a little more complex.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.