PHP Components related to database viewing

f.ismayil

Hi all,

I would like to know which database components are available in PHP? I need a component that will view MySQL table and will give user ability to change data using this component. Which components are recommended? I need this component to support unicode. Cause it will view database that has norwegian letters inside.

Thanks for help in advance.

fugix will it give me ability to change database online?

I searched a bit in internet and found some components. Most of them are not free. I found one (PHP DataGrid) it was free but when I tried to download it it required registration.So I decided first to ask first. May be it is not so good component.  I need freeware component that will support unicode also. Any suggestions?

fugix I installed phpMyAdmin, but as I understood it is not what I want.  I need component thay I will put into my website. And user who owns website will be able to add some values into database. Something like picture in attachement.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sorry I have posted wrong picture. Here is the correct one.

Actually I am not going to edit data myself. I am going to make same page and let owner of website to edit table sometimes. Generanlly he will only remove some records and add some. I do not want to give him ability to delete fields.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.