Problems error with Mysql setting up register form

Artmark

it did not work

That contains no useful information about what you saw in front of you.

Someone could easily name 12 different things that happened when you tried your code, but without any information from you about what symptom you saw to narrow down the possibilities to just one or two of the most likely causes, no one is going to sit here wasting time guessing what "it did not work" means.

:psychic:

Just a tip... you should never use your production server as your development server for this very reason.  I haven't looked thru the posts yet so I'm not sure what your problem might be.  I will suggest looking into XAMPP.  It will allow you to have a local development environment without messing up your production environment.  It provides Apache, PHP and mySQL all running locally on your machine.  http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html

I would suggest resorting your server from a previous point in time (if you can). 

If you are using some sort of development environment than most likely there are some differences between your local and production environments.

Hi Guys it is Working Now thanks, but now placing code into html pages.

If I want to add the members email into registration page do i have to change the data base too,if so how.

Plus Do I have to make a new table for the profile page.

Mark.....

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.