Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darren2005

Login Page Help

Hi, im new to Php and i was trying to design a simple login page for a website im designing. I 've set everything up in Dreamweaver MX with all the Sql connection and all that, only when i preview the page in my browser i get the following errors:

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_6f9ee494d5cbc4be8809e748c8f63447, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\phpdev5\www\test2\login.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\phpdev5\www\test2\login.php:4) in c:\phpdev5\www\test2\login.php on line 43

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_6f9ee494d5cbc4be8809e748c8f63447, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Does anyone know why im getting these and any ideas on how to get it to work properly?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.